Saturday 13 May 2017

Any questions?

I'm spring cleaning the blog and have removed some sections which weren't being used, or didn't seem helpful. One of these was the questions page. Lately people have been posting questions about a particular magazine as comments on posts which feature its guidelines. This seems to work well, so please keep doing that.

If you have a question which isn't specific to a particular magazine, please either ask here or on my latest post (not guest posts please unless the question is for the guest poster, or specific to their post.)

Please post all questions on the blog - that way I will see them. If you email or ask via Facebook there's a chance I'll miss them, plus it's quicker and easier for me to reply here, and the information will then be available to more people.

Anyone is welcome to reply to any questions or comments - I don't know all the answers, but between us, we probably do!

1 comment:

Dolores Doolittle said...

Thank you, Patsy - constantly tweaking to inspire & encourage us!